Friday, May 30, 2014

"Savage Sojourner" - A New Release by Patti J. Smith!

Not even the tranquil surroundings of a spiritual retreat are immune to a psychopath's lust for retribution. Detective Dallas Keegan takes a leave of absence to reevaluate her future with the department and finds renewed faith with the help of her aunt, Sister Bernadette, and an attractive tenor in a local choir. That faith is once again challenged as a killer leaves a bloody trail in across-country trek to find her.
The Amazon Kindle link for the story is: http://www.amazon.com/Grave-Obsessions-2-Savage-Sojourner-ebook/dp/B00KNDYS9S/ref=la_B00FGT9ODY_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1401456177&sr=1-10
I am a married, grandmother of two. As a recently retired background investigator, I now care for my father and uncle, giving me time to pursue my passion of writing. Writing poetry and lyrics began at an early age; however the past few years I heard the calling to write devotionals. Through that work I hope to spread the message of God's endless love, mercy and compassion. I'm also venturing into fiction with light romance and suspense/thrillers. Variety is the spice of life!
Outside activities include singing in my parish choir, co-leading Rachel's Hope Post-Abortion retreats in San Diego County and serving as a Regional Coordinator for the Silent No More Awareness Campaign.
In my spare time I enjoy blogging, reading, travel and spending time with family and friends. I'm also a football fanatic (NFL and Fantasy) and a diehard Seattle Seahawks fan.
Please follow me at: http://www.gridirongrannyfootballfanatic.blogspot.com/
I'm also on Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/author/show/7306825.Patti_J_Smith
I love to Pin! http://www.pinterest.com/gridirongranny/

No comments:

Post a Comment